crappy pics. but this is done for now. i got to test out some different techniques. some i like, others not so much. the base is pretty boring. i might spruce it up with some grass tuffs later on. now i need to get to work on some crystal brush entries. this lightweight stuff was fun but its time to get serious. i've got the new hive tyrant coming in the mail. hopefully i can get it done along with my nurgle squad for the cb.
well i took the nurgle off the the old base. i need to figure out something more interesting. i would like to get more detail in the face but that chest plate gets in the way. i also dug out my old carnifex. i liked the texture i added but i'm having a hard time painting it.